100 Cummings Road is the perfect block for the Horse Enthusiast.
Situated on just over 20 acres in a desirable location this elegant and blissful rural home offers everything you could possibly want.
Key features of the home include:
- Tiled & Vinyl flooring and Airconditioning throughout the entire house
- Open plan living and dining
- Large kitchen includes dishwasher, gas stove and ample cupboard space
- Generous sized master bedroom with a built-in-robe and ensuite
- 3 more sizable bedrooms with new vinyl flooring, built-in-robes and fans
- Crisp secondary bathroom with combined shower, bath and separate toilet
- External laundry
- Wide-reaching entertaining area, perfect for friends and family to gather and have fun or relax. Fully paved with fans
- Fenced above ground pool
- 24 solar panels to cut the cost of living
Key features of the property include:
- The entire property is fully fenced with stock tight fencing. Fenced into 3 main paddocks with another 3 smaller day paddocks for your horses
- Generously sized 3 horse stables opening into the day yards with an adjoining tack and feed room
- Round yard and a 40m x 20m arena
- Approximately 1000 fruit baring mango trees that earn an income
- Equipped bore pumping 3L per second with a water license in place for irrigation of mangoes, as well as a 20,000L rainwater tank
- Main shed is 14m x 7.5m perfect for machinery and workshop
- Carport is 16m x 5.9m with one higher parking space for a horse float
- Sale can include maintenance equipment and more enquire within
This is an exceptionally well-maintained property and home in a safe and sought-after area. You need to see this to believe it. I do not expect this one to last long so get in Fast and contact Leah on 0437 456 474 to arrange your viewing TODAY!